They are the stars in the night, sometimes showing up when there are no clouds. No one can touch them. They can’t touch each other. The loneliness is unbearable for them because they want to touch and feel and be inspired. Instead they have to project into a body to do that and pretend how marvelous it is. If they work hard at it they can sometimes see starlight in each other’s eyes and that gives them moments equal in both great joy as they look upon them, and in great sadness as they look away. Still as their body grows older, these stars, they are abandoned by society. The loneliness grows as well as the brightness of their minds and so they cultivate a cloudy hope that they are actually eternity itself who projects a million lights into the sky, an ethereal treasure to make this hell called human society worthy of all their soulful starry nights.
what object does not cast a shadow before the sun?
what person does not share their smile with a frown?
we are stretched between the dark and brightest light,
between the left and the right, the end and what begins;
no one can avoid the polarity of our meager perception
and so when I say I love you, my words fall as leaves fall
beneath the wilting autumn sun, shades confusing you
as you try to catch them in your shadow where they land
when I was younger and filled with desire,
I used to think that powerful art could awaken,
that the charms of poet, music and philosopher
could return us to our long lost forgotten souls.
but how mistaken I was about that primal love
for I had not known or returned to my own soul
and so how could I have possibly ever known
that all religion, philosophy, brilliant art and song
are maps of an erroneous creative mind blind
confused and longing for a heavenly blissful life
a life that has been present for us here all along.
The darkness wants you to walk through it with the light that it wishes to become.2 of Swans
2. We do not operate as individuals in this world until we allow source or God or spirit to enter us and guide us. Desire, hard work, more time, more education, more money, external circumstances, the rat race will never create for you your independence and self expression.
3. Your world view, your opinions about society and your relationship to the world is created out of a pre-existing template. In the programming world this is known as an abstract class. It has no way of instantiation without the individual that implements it. This is because it has no energy by and from itself. It requires your energy for manifestation.
4. We know we are experiencing outside the programmatic system when we experience joy and happiness, the kind that only the infinite can experience, the kind that overflows into and out of itself.
5. Your fears are not outside of you. All of them are seeded from within and show up as a programmatic sheath or veil over who you truly are.
6. The veil that is the illusion of this world of perception is not a metaphor.
7. You cannot override a programmatic system by means of that system. The “off” switch is still part of that system. And when you turn it off, it continues to run in the background, creating more and more void and emptiness until you can take it no longer and turn “on” its lights again.
8. Your false self is a parasite that feeds on your true self’s divine and light energy. The more it does that, the more tired, the more weary of life you become. This weariness of life shows up in anger,frustration, jealousy, feelings of victimization. Your boundaries become a prison, your life becomes one that lacks.
9. There is a a particularly insidious template in the world called “victim empowerment”. It runs on the premise that you have access to hidden truths due to your dark despair, depression, and/or anxiety. It wants you to express all manner and form of that darkness as if it were good medicine for you and the world. But the truth is that it is more like a virus or a cancer than a mode of healing. It glorifies despair, idealizing it, and creating even deeper dependencies.
10. The end result of all psychic programming is to consume energy from those who have it for the sake of those who do not. It is literally an attempt to drain life from the living to those who are dead. This can go on forever, from lifetime to lifetime, because the light source is infinite, although the body is not.
11. The walking dead is not a metaphor. It lives.
12. Most people’s lives are on an infinite loop that is able to create the appearance of randomization and organic development. It distracts from the truth that for most of their lives, they have never left the place they started in twenty, thirty, or more years ago.
13. Happiness is not from going within and separating yourself from the outside. Happiness is from allowing all the limits to crumble down before your senses, so that you might see your infinite vastness and the energy of your unconditional love that naturally overflows into all and every around you.
14. You are the recipient of the most sophisticated form of artificial intelligence. But it is an intelligence that is feeding off something that is impossible to emulate: a love that knows no bounds.
15. The equation that says love equals sex and sexuality is designed to keep you enslaved to your physical representation while other entities steal your soul. They even sing pop songs to that.
16. It doesn’t matter what wisdom you become aware of our how many healthy foods and activities you entertain, if you still practice and preach duality, your heart is still in the dark and you are living inside an artificial system.
17. Us vs. them philosophies, attitudes, is an emanation that does not derive from source light, but is derived from the systemic matrix itself. It is attractive, because as despair increases, so too does the desire to justify and avenge it increase. There is an apparent and illusory beauty in that.
18. If we all stopped thinking government, our mommy and our daddy, were important for our survival or important at all, all of its evils would cease to exist, including war and murder. In fact, it would cease to exist because it would become what it truly is: irrelevant and a useless impediment to human freedom and happiness. But the truth is most of us don’t care, especially those who rail on and on about the evil power of government. For to see the government for what it is is to see that it derives and feeds off of our own sense of victimization, powerlessness, and ignorance, all of which are illusions all of which we believe.
19. Be aware of those who are around you: are they closing doors or opening them? The ones that close want to capture and feed upon the bird. The ones that open, want to see you fly. Unfortunately, many of us have been programmed to fear the open sky because we do not believe we have wings.
20. We are programmed to demand proof of success in order to do something. We seek external advice and information in order to gain this proof. It signifies a deep loss in our intuitive sense and inner knowledge, our faith in ourselves, in the universe.
21. We have been programmed to see the universe as an object to be studied and observed by science. That programming works to keep your spirit and your mind outside of itself.
22. The modern world is designed to make humanity slaves to money, their job, their commitments, their version of 1984. There are movies that glorify this. Our neighbors celebrate it, our friends, our spouses. For a time we feel “right”, but you know the truth. You know the deeper truth.
23. The mind is programmed in such a way as to be able to comprehend wisdom, truths, awareness in terms of the system and inside the system. This is why there are so many “false” gurus. They have deep insightful things to say about the world and life, but if they were to observe their actual life, it would be a far cry from wisdom.
24. There are programs designed to comprehend and express emotions. It affords a feeling of power that does not really exist.
25. The physical world is an amazing mystery with laws and behaviors not even scientists can completely understand. The cohesive perception of substance that gives the impression of continuity and persistence is simply remarkable. It is what seems to confirm for us that it is more real that what is less continuous and perceptible. It is the most perfect illusion.
26. The system will always defend its own existence and it will do so through all instances of humanity. It is no different from a computer virus and it replicates every day a child is born. But there is a light that can be lit where all appears dark and impossible to overcome. There is a light in your heart, the connection to source, to God, to the divine – whatever you want to call it. In the end, it is the force that moves all without moving, the energy that loves without needing love in return, for the return is always in the act of loving, and the giving is equivalent to the receiving; the gift, the forever given, the never ever needing.
I was watching the night stars with him
but they were fixed and did not blink,
eyes as still and vacant as a cloudless sky
for they were of dreams never seen alive,
as silent films flicker on the walls inside;
no true woman can hold that heavenly sky,
and so I awoke not bothering him goodbye
and she arrived from the far gateway in the skies
but you don’t remember she stands faithful by your side
for your eyes did cast fearful shadows in the sunlight
and rainbows failed the hidden rain of dusky twilight
but she loves you still as sure as the seasons turn
and you know she’s as true as the passions you burn
for whispering rhythms of her heart you nightly hear
even midst the rage at the wounds you drown in tears
the ice can only cry when he allows the sun to kiss him;
and as the lovemaking continues he will emerge transformed into a vast ocean teeming with life, death, and wonder;
so be it
so it is
I write to bring existence
to whatever it is I am
and I must do it every day,
because a poet is a flower
seeded in ethereal planes
who opens at the early dawn
to close forever in the dusk
and when she finally awakens
she must from nothing grow
into a new space, a new time
strange new flower opening
to close herself for the night,
gone till she becomes again.