The darkness wants you to walk through it with the light that it wishes to become.2 of Swans
2. We do not operate as individuals in this world until we allow source or God or spirit to enter us and guide us. Desire, hard work, more time, more education, more money, external circumstances, the rat race will never create for you your independence and self expression.
3. Your world view, your opinions about society and your relationship to the world is created out of a pre-existing template. In the programming world this is known as an abstract class. It has no way of instantiation without the individual that implements it. This is because it has no energy by and from itself. It requires your energy for manifestation.
4. We know we are experiencing outside the programmatic system when we experience joy and happiness, the kind that only the infinite can experience, the kind that overflows into and out of itself.
5. Your fears are not outside of you. All of them are seeded from within and show up as a programmatic sheath or veil over who you truly are.
6. The veil that is the illusion of this world of perception is not a metaphor.
7. You cannot override a programmatic system by means of that system. The “off” switch is still part of that system. And when you turn it off, it continues to run in the background, creating more and more void and emptiness until you can take it no longer and turn “on” its lights again.
8. Your false self is a parasite that feeds on your true self’s divine and light energy. The more it does that, the more tired, the more weary of life you become. This weariness of life shows up in anger,frustration, jealousy, feelings of victimization. Your boundaries become a prison, your life becomes one that lacks.
9. There is a a particularly insidious template in the world called “victim empowerment”. It runs on the premise that you have access to hidden truths due to your dark despair, depression, and/or anxiety. It wants you to express all manner and form of that darkness as if it were good medicine for you and the world. But the truth is that it is more like a virus or a cancer than a mode of healing. It glorifies despair, idealizing it, and creating even deeper dependencies.
10. The end result of all psychic programming is to consume energy from those who have it for the sake of those who do not. It is literally an attempt to drain life from the living to those who are dead. This can go on forever, from lifetime to lifetime, because the light source is infinite, although the body is not.
11. The walking dead is not a metaphor. It lives.
12. Most people’s lives are on an infinite loop that is able to create the appearance of randomization and organic development. It distracts from the truth that for most of their lives, they have never left the place they started in twenty, thirty, or more years ago.
13. Happiness is not from going within and separating yourself from the outside. Happiness is from allowing all the limits to crumble down before your senses, so that you might see your infinite vastness and the energy of your unconditional love that naturally overflows into all and every around you.
14. You are the recipient of the most sophisticated form of artificial intelligence. But it is an intelligence that is feeding off something that is impossible to emulate: a love that knows no bounds.
15. The equation that says love equals sex and sexuality is designed to keep you enslaved to your physical representation while other entities steal your soul. They even sing pop songs to that.
16. It doesn’t matter what wisdom you become aware of our how many healthy foods and activities you entertain, if you still practice and preach duality, your heart is still in the dark and you are living inside an artificial system.
17. Us vs. them philosophies, attitudes, is an emanation that does not derive from source light, but is derived from the systemic matrix itself. It is attractive, because as despair increases, so too does the desire to justify and avenge it increase. There is an apparent and illusory beauty in that.
18. If we all stopped thinking government, our mommy and our daddy, were important for our survival or important at all, all of its evils would cease to exist, including war and murder. In fact, it would cease to exist because it would become what it truly is: irrelevant and a useless impediment to human freedom and happiness. But the truth is most of us don’t care, especially those who rail on and on about the evil power of government. For to see the government for what it is is to see that it derives and feeds off of our own sense of victimization, powerlessness, and ignorance, all of which are illusions all of which we believe.
19. Be aware of those who are around you: are they closing doors or opening them? The ones that close want to capture and feed upon the bird. The ones that open, want to see you fly. Unfortunately, many of us have been programmed to fear the open sky because we do not believe we have wings.
20. We are programmed to demand proof of success in order to do something. We seek external advice and information in order to gain this proof. It signifies a deep loss in our intuitive sense and inner knowledge, our faith in ourselves, in the universe.
21. We have been programmed to see the universe as an object to be studied and observed by science. That programming works to keep your spirit and your mind outside of itself.
22. The modern world is designed to make humanity slaves to money, their job, their commitments, their version of 1984. There are movies that glorify this. Our neighbors celebrate it, our friends, our spouses. For a time we feel “right”, but you know the truth. You know the deeper truth.
23. The mind is programmed in such a way as to be able to comprehend wisdom, truths, awareness in terms of the system and inside the system. This is why there are so many “false” gurus. They have deep insightful things to say about the world and life, but if they were to observe their actual life, it would be a far cry from wisdom.
24. There are programs designed to comprehend and express emotions. It affords a feeling of power that does not really exist.
25. The physical world is an amazing mystery with laws and behaviors not even scientists can completely understand. The cohesive perception of substance that gives the impression of continuity and persistence is simply remarkable. It is what seems to confirm for us that it is more real that what is less continuous and perceptible. It is the most perfect illusion.
26. The system will always defend its own existence and it will do so through all instances of humanity. It is no different from a computer virus and it replicates every day a child is born. But there is a light that can be lit where all appears dark and impossible to overcome. There is a light in your heart, the connection to source, to God, to the divine – whatever you want to call it. In the end, it is the force that moves all without moving, the energy that loves without needing love in return, for the return is always in the act of loving, and the giving is equivalent to the receiving; the gift, the forever given, the never ever needing.